» click image to enlarge «
Also known since 1941 by its Military-issue name, the LC-14-B, is our very best model.
Specifications: Woodman’s Pal® Model #284-LT
- Length: 16.5 inches
- Weight: 25 ounces
- Grip: 5-inch Military-style Soft Leather with Steel Knuckle Guard.
- Blade: 1/8-inch thick x 10.5-inch High-Carbon Steel.
- Hardened to Rockwell C47 giving it strength for cutting and keeping its edge.
- Blade cuts branches and wood up to 1 inch in diameter with a single stroke.
- Unique Sickle Hook slices through stubborn vines and briars
- Removes unwanted sprout growth at ground level.
- Blade maintains flexibility in cold weather.
- Handle remains cool in summer and warm in winter!
Treated Leather Sheath
- Front opening with snap closure for easy storage and access
- Heavy stitching around the perimeter provides durable, long-lasting support
- Leather strap with a snap closure acts as a belt loop to hold your Woodman’s Pal® securely in place
FREE Engraving ($25 value) with all Woodman’s Pal® purchases.
Enter your Custom Engraving message below!
Click here for sample engraving.
Watch the Video to See It In Action!