- 【 Iconic Adirondack Pack Basket 】 – We know that this premium handmade pack basket will be the best utility backpack you have ever owned! Handwoven with quality reed, this basket is rugged enough for all bushcraft and outdoor activities, while its superior design makes it an elegant staple in the home for holding laundry, blankets and toys, decorative sundries and more.
- 【 Premium Grade Buffalo Leather 】 – Never worry about the leather straps for your basket tearing, ripping, or falling apart. Unlike most packs today that come with synthetic canvas straps, we craft ours with robust and tough buffalo leather. This buffalo/bison hide is one of the strongest leathers in the world and will provide years of use!
- 【 Ideal Size 】– At approximately 18″ Height x 14″ x 12″, this basket is a breeze to carry. The leather straps have silver adjustable buckles to accommodate adults of all sizes. The open top design allows you to carry tall items with ease, and the flat, sturdy bottom stands up easily on its own.
- 【 Multipurpose Storage Use 】 – Store your favorite hand tools, beach equipment, gardening supplies, fishing accessories, hunting gear, or picnic staples in this versatile, heavy-duty trapper’s pack. No matter how heavy your items are, this strapping bag can handle the bulk!
- 【 Perfect Gift 】– Give this Adirondack pack basket to a loved one, friend or family member for a perfect Christmas, birthday, anniversary, or bachelor party present! A must have for any craftsman, fisher, forager, hunter, or anyone looking for a unique and heavy-duty basket backpack.
- 【 Made with Tradition in USA 】– Pack baskets, guide packs, trapper’s packs, Adirondack baskets, hunting baskets, Allagash baskets…whatever you call them, these traditional backpacks have existed for thousands of years. In the spirit of quality craftsmanship, these leather tool totes are 100% handmade with passion and precision in Lancaster, Pennsylvania by Amish craftsman. This ensures ultimate quality, tradition, and captivating design.
There are no reviews yet.